Thread: Speculation: It's Time to Tank: Who Gets Moved
View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 01:04 AM
Lessthan900
Rookie User

vCash: 500
You got me there, Markstrom Rules. I do admit that Tallon made some very good moves last year. And he overpaid for a few guys too. But I find the signing of Kuba so repulsive that I can never forgive Dale Tallon. The day he did it, I knew something wasn't right.

And I wish your plan could work. If it did though, for Florida that is, I would be shocked. How many times have I heard of this building strategy? Then suddenly, where did Horton go? Bouwmeester? Oh, we suck anyway! Okay, start over! Next draft.

Again, I'm rooting for the draft theory, but I just can't believe. Didn't Toews and Kane start the same year? Yes, and that year we were only 3 points short of Chicago; we were one point short of the prior year. Then the next year we improved, after eliminating Jokinen. Then the year after that we got much worse, after eliminating Bouwmeester. So where did we go wrong? Oh yeah, wishful thinking. Then I must presume that the difference is Dale Tallon; he's going to get it right, unlike the others.

So, to summarize, based on the logic of team development, it's good that we suck?