View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 01:12 AM
VP and GM
Havlat is gone!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeeven View Post
I actually sort of agree with DW. While I agree that we could use some scoring depth, we have lots of guys who are more than capable of scoring goals. Havlat is a sniper, when Handzus wants to be so is he, Couture and Clowe with his garbage goals. I can tell that with Kennedy's speed he can certainly pot a few. But I'm just not sure that because we're in a slump we need to press the panic button. Burns has a cannon, Boyle has a pretty good shot too and so does Demers, where has that gone? I just think the guys need to get their game back. I think this skid will be over this week.
Well, i also think the skid will end soon as we not that bad of a team, we just don't match up well against good teams. Who are we playing next... the Blues (**** ****!!).. anyway, i can't disagree with the fix it from in the locker room way of thinking, the problem that it's not getting fixes based on the game results and we're still losing points in a tight short season where points are important. While we're still in the top 8 it's not time to panic yet, however we are getting close is my point, how long do you go before it's not fixed with the players you have now, we start to fall bellow the 8th position and you got to do something sooner, not later, just to even make the playoffs.

VP and GM is offline   Reply With Quote