View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 02:35 AM
Rozz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksPK View Post
What do you guys think about Tim Bozon's play so far this year? How much has he developed since last year?
i'll start out by saying that i live in kamloops and have been keeping an eye on him since the draft and as its been said before his october was unreal and then he hit a slump in novemeber but be just pushed on through and never stoped trying his ass off.. he turned it around in december and has been good every since.. i am constantly coming away from games being amazed by the kid.. i have some buddies that dont like the habs and try to bash everything that has to do with the habs texting me after games to tell me how awesome this kid is .. i personally think we got our selfves a huge gem here in Bozon.. was just at the game last friday and was with one of theses buddies and all game he was trying to pick things out to rag on just to be annoying but he was getting pissed cause there wasnt really much too .. and every time something was happing offensively for the blazers Bozon was in the middle of it and what an amazing goal he had that night .. pretty sweet assist too too... needless to say i love this kid!