KHL (Kontinental Hockey League) 2012-2013 General Discussion part III
View Single Post
02-19-2013, 05:51 AM
Join Date: May 2012
Originally Posted by
1. He will priobably stay in Russia. He will stay in Chelyabinsk. He will stay with Kuznetsov. A lot of GMs will have their concerns about using a top 10 pick on a player they will see dress for their team in say 5 years. I don't necessarily see him go in the top 10. That's the whole point.
2. He is better than any of the players you mention. By a margin.
You really think Canada's offence is better?
1. As of now he's ranked 2nd and to be out of top-10 is a bit too much of the slide. Although that's possible.
2. Now he arguably is. Obviously not by a margin but as of now he could make the biggest impact in men's hockey. But speed, size and these power moves are not going to make him a star. Let me take a wild guess here, you don't watch much of the junior hockey, do you?
3. Yes, I really think Canada's offense is better and, more importantly, stats reflect it. I mean kind of an odd thing but Kovalchuk and Semin are the only Russians playing on the 1st lines in their teams this season.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by SoundAndFury