Thread: Value of: Your 3rd line LW to Boston
View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 07:12 AM
Dellstrom
Pastrnasty

vCash: 1150
Your 3rd line LW to Boston

Chris Bourque has played OK for the past couple of games, but nothing past that this whole season. I'm not comfortable with him at all in the long haul. We're looking for a Ryder-esque 3rd liner. Can score ~15 goals, veteran or young doesn't really matter, but veterans who appear to be washed up seem to do good on this team. Being alright physically and/or defensively is definitely a plus, too. Pouliot was a lot worse than Ryder, and Bourque makes us think that letting Pouliot walk was a mistake... Kelly and Peverley are terrific linemates for the 3rd line, and can score like the 2nd. Remember, Rolston was one of our best players post trade deadline and playoff time. We got him for literally scraps. I'l be willing to take a low risk, potentially medium reward and Chiarelli is all about them.

We're not really willing to give any of our big roster players, as we're looking for a 3rd line LW... We'd definitely trade any of our draft picks in accordance to value, and you can take a look at any of our prospects. I'd stay away from Spooner/Khoklachev unless it's a really good trade, we don't really want to part with them for something like this.

Dellstrom is offline   Reply With Quote