View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 07:56 AM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
They Need to absolutly strike gold with this high top 10 import pick and pick a player that they know is willing to come to north america, they need a player like Loktionov or Khokhlachev who can come in at 16/17 and put up 50+ points and will be an impact player right away. With the Second import id say either a good goalie that has tons of potential or another forward who can produce and again they HAVE to make sure they will come over, they cant afford a import to refuse to play here, And the Scouts and Rychel better be going hard scouting for the perfect second round pick, i mean you can still hit the jackpot in the Second round(Henrique ,Cundari,Ellis,Blacker,Watson,) All those guys are playing in the NHL or AHL and were all impact players here, if we can get a player like one of the five i mentioned id say were good without the first.

About the game to me the only bright spot was Dekort i thought he played solid and from what i was reading in the Star Dekort will see the net alot more in these last 11 games and thats great because Pavelka isnt coming back next year, Ho-Sang played a bit better but still tryed to go through the whole team and got stripped a couple times, and thats why he is on a line with Clark and Studnicka...if he does get by everyone and he has a good chance he should shoot the puck but instead right at the last second he tries to pass it off?. Khokhlachev looks like he packed it in and is just waiting for the season to end so he can go up to the AHL for the rest of the season. 0 for 8 on the PP is just unacceptable especially when you have not one but two 5 on 3's and one reason is because they are playing Clark on the Power Play.

This last month it should kind of be a try out for next season, see who battles hard and look for the kids that mail it in, put kids in some situations that they usually dont see and see how they perform, Im just so happy right now that there is no NHL Lockout because atleast will have something to watch.