View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 09:07 AM
King Woodballs
MVP! MVP! MVP!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcanuck View Post
I disagree with the initial statement - Chevy DID NOT BUILD ANYTHING IN CHICAGO. He sat back and watched Dale Tallon. Then Stan Bowman promoted him within the organization when Tallon took HIS STAFF to Florida. So do not give him any credit. He was in the office when the calls may have been made. That's it.

I have no faith in Chevy at all. His trades are minor and waiver wire pickups tell me he has no urgency. The fans in the city will not have ANY patience with him.

I hope that the team falls to the low .250s this season. Chevy is an idiot so I expect he won't fire Noel - which is perfect. This way TNSE can clean the house next year (2013-14) and get rid of both mistakes - Noel and Chevy. Rookie management was a poor decision by TNSE and we're seeing the consequences. A losing club where vets are doing what they want, a coach who can't motivate and a GM afraid to pull the trigger. We've lost the locker room and this requires a significant rebuild with a well known/ respected veteran GM and coach.
So what the **** do you propose Chevy do to make big trades?
He has nothing to trade.

He has no urgency, because he doesnt need to have urgency.
Build this thing properly rather then have knee jerk reactions because some of the fan base isnt happy.
That is a stupid way to build your organization.

I don't under stand peoples impatience with this organization.
Everyone knew that this team wasnt very good when they moved.
Stanley cup or playoff comtending teams don't move.

Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player
King Woodballs is offline   Reply With Quote