KHL (Kontinental Hockey League) 2012-2013 General Discussion part III
View Single Post
02-19-2013, 09:51 AM
Join Date: Jan 2011
Originally Posted by
1. As of now he's ranked 2nd and to be out of top-10 is a bit too much of the slide. Although that's possible.
2. Now he arguably is. Obviously not by a margin but as of now he could make the biggest impact in men's hockey. But speed, size and these power moves are not going to make him a star. Let me take a wild guess here, you don't watch much of the junior hockey, do you?
3. Yes, I really think Canada's offense is better and, more importantly, stats reflect it. I mean kind of an odd thing but Kovalchuk and Semin are the only Russians playing on the 1st lines in their teams this season.
2. Let me take a wild guess. You haven't seen him or other russian prospects play on junior level much? My wild guess is I have a much better sample size on russian junior hockey than you.
3. Stats reflect a lot of stuff for ppl like you tio thrive on. You can make everything you need out of them. Your 1st line argument is the most laughable one. Also the fact that you stick with the NHL only speaks volumes. "1st line in the NHL = GOD. Not 1st line in the NHL = BUST" Great orwellesque logic.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Atas2000