Thread: Speculation: It's Time to Tank: Who Gets Moved
View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 10:34 AM
ursavolta

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
I often listen to the opposing team's broadcasters and they're almost always impressed with Kulikov because most of the game he is impressive. He plays really well 95% of the game and then 5% makes a stupid mistake bad play. That's the type of thing that with proper coaching can be fixed. He's all over the ice, he's been very physical, and his d for the most part has been very good.

Kulikov had a bad playoffs last year but this year he's been one of our best d-man. He's somehow a +1 despite our terrible goal differential playing over 20 minutes a night, most nights. Kulikov is very good.

Look, I like Guds, I think he has first pairing potential in a few years. I simply think he's been nothing special so far this year. It's only been a handful of games for him and he's not even getting much ice time.
Nice write up. I agree with you 100%. Hopefully both of them start to work on their offensive skills during the end of the season. Kuli needs to work on his shot accuracy (even though sometimes they do it on purpose). They have alot of room to grow into great dmen.