Thread: Prospect Info: Jonas Brodin (Part III)
View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 10:35 AM
DeuceMN
Really?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by forthewild View Post
People get off scandella not being here right now, he'll need some time to get back into the groove. He isn't Brodin, he doesn't have the tools to just adapt to the game. its the same situation with Adrian Peterson, now every athlete is expected to not only hasten their recovery but have a career year.

I think in about 10ish games Scandella will be up here and we'll get a decent top 4.

Also i've said since day one that Brodin needs to be on the PP, even if it costs suter his spot, unless you are Suter, his hot wife, his moma and dada you can see that Brodin sees the ice better, passes better, keeps the puck in the zone better and *gasp* THROWS THE PUCK ON THE ****ING NET
Suter actually does a pretty damned good job, and is continuing to feel more comfortable. Now little Spurg on the other hand... He should be on the #2, but should never see the light of day on the #1. Suter-Brodin #1 pp. Brodin and Suter rock at moving the puck, getting it on net, finding lanes, tape to tape passes, creating space, and KEEPING IT IN ON THE BLUE LINE!

Scandella, sorry man. Scandella is consistently inconsistent. If he figures it out, great! If not, I'd be trading his ass within the next year as a prospect with potential packaged with a roster player for a pick or something better.

He's getting passed. Falk plays more consistently, so does Stoner and Spurg. If he can't TAKE that #4 spot, forget it. Suter-Brodin-Gilbert, solid top 3. No one else is taking those spots. Dumba will be up here probably in about 1-2 years and our top 4 will be complete. No place for Scandella.

DeuceMN is offline   Reply With Quote