Thread: Proposal: Bring in Filatov?
View Single Post
02-19-2013, 11:35 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by derriko View Post
Actually you guys may be on to something. I think he would probably prefer to come over at the end of a season since he is playing regularly in the KHL so hes comfortable and in game shape, and he most liekly wont be sent down to the A if he doesn't produce since the season would be pretty much over down there.

Though its a double edged sword here. We have one more shot with him, and if we take it now and miss thats it. Personally, I would much rather wait until hes 25-26 or so and try and talk him into coming over.

At that age he won't be a UFA yet (correct me if im wrong) and hopefully matured a little bit more than he is currently. Also thats a couple more years to put on some mass which would be beneficial to his game imo.
When he is 25-26 are picks like Zibanejad Silfverberg Noesen Puempel Stone and Prince could all be regulars by then ..

Filatov fits a serious need now and after this season if he makes his statement and stays or he is back too KHL ..

Needing offence is a huge need right now getting Stone Prince Filatov in the lineup could help now

Silfverberg Turris Alfie
Filatov Da Costa Milo
Prince Zibanejad Stone
Condra Smith Neil

extras Daugs and Greening

Scorers and play makers across the board

Nizzy is offline   Reply With Quote