View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 10:53 AM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post

5. I love when people around me talk about how the season is done. Last I looked, it's February 18. Sure, we've got a mountain to climb, but I'll be damned if I'm giving up. I've seen strange stuff happen in this league. My regular season ends with the home-and-home with Plymouth in March. If someone else wants to give up and say "we're done", the WFCU doors are down the concourse. Go enjoy the weird weather while I'm watching hockey.
This is just plain silly 11 points back with 11 games to play and over half of those 11 are against Plymouth and London. Heck even just talk about the 4 against Plymouth. Windsor hasn't been that competitive with Plymouth all year they would probably have to win at least 3 if not all 4. You can talk about strange things happening but it means nothing because Windsor needs to win almost all their games while Saginaw goes into the tank, that means Windsor needs help from other teams. Some people are emotionally spent from going through 57 games of poor hockey and they want to disconnect. Just because you're season ends in March doesn't mean others aren't entitled to pull the plug on the season. I am convinced all this rah rah sis boom bah is just a shtick on your part. When the time came last week to bet on the Spits making the playoffs you never came up with one. I doubt I could get you to bet on this either. When the Spits were 9 back I was willing to even give you 4 points. At this rate I would have to give you 7, this team has lost 5 in a row they have checked out look towards 13/14.