View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 12:11 PM
cbcwpg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by atl thrasher344 View Post
Thats a ridiculous statement and you know it. Or perhaps you dont and need to look up what an expansion roster really looks like.
I know what an expansion roster looks like as I have been there and done that.

The Jets this year could very well finish 30th. And if they had been an expansion team instead of the Thrashers they would still finish 30th. At least with an expansion franchise you have an excuse. If the Jets finish 30th this season, then how are they any different than what we would have gotten with an expansion team? No difference, which shows just how poorly the Thrashers were built. Because of how much year 1 was a rush ( and a drastic change for the players as well ) and now with a lockout season, the new Jets management really hasn't had a lot of time to do anything. IMO they are basically still the Thrashers and I am more than willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for 2-3 seasons. After that, there had better be some improvements starting, but it will be difficult with what the team has to work with.

Like I said, they have a few good core players that I really like, but the rest is just filler.

Last edited by cbcwpg: 02-19-2013 at 12:20 PM.
cbcwpg is offline   Reply With Quote