View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 01:03 PM
fufonzo

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
Sure, that's why you're all ready to jump on someone for the simple fact s/he said P.K. made a mistake, get over yourselves. And that includes you and your I know it all B.S. You're no smarter than most here, au contraire.

See, that's where the problem is... dangling in his own zone, inches away from the net isnt a mistake to you, that's what you believe... well, thing is, he did end up giving away the puck to the opponent. Wich should be a mistake by your logic (unless he got stopped as you said, well HE DID)... So was it a mistake or was it not Einstein ?
It's this mentally that I find has plagued the Habs for way too long.

There's no way a guy like Karlsson develops like he has on the Habs. People would have been complaining about his high-risk plays and the turnovers he's caused and he'd have been relegated 3rd-pairing duty and PP situations or sent back down to Hamilton to learn the 2-way game.

PK has a special talent. He'll take some risks but rarely ever gets caught. I can't think of one play where he put us in a vulnerable situation while rushing the puck this year. Not to say he hasn't made mistakes, but they've had minimal impact and he has been the cause of many chances for.

Also people are complaining about his getting the puck in deep and not creating much off the rush, but honestly, I'd rather him do that and keep possession of the puck in the offensive zone than have him slap it in every time and turning it over to their D.

Subban has been our best D since coming back and there really is no reason to complain about his play at this point.