View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 01:31 PM
MonahanTHEMoneyMan

vCash: 500
It is what it is with this team. I have come to a realization with this team that I can't get emotional with every loss or win. But on the other note goalies are not made over one game performance. As a team and management you have to be willing to give it a shot for 8 to 10 games before coming to a conclussion. Taylor's first game in the nhl and fans here are already harping on his performance. Its not like he walked in the room full of stanley cup defenders. Taylor is playing for a team that has minimal direction to what it's future is. So if we want a franchise goalie then we have to have faith and let the guy play a few before we start critisizing his play. I mean if Sven doesnt score five games in a row is he a bust then. All these young and new players/goalies need time to come into there own and start performing. If there is no improvement on a consistent level then you take a decission on how to handle the situation. As for the team itself, If ownership still does not realise that its needs a change then maybe as fans we can do something to make them realise it.

MonahanTHEMoneyMan is offline   Reply With Quote