View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 01:50 PM
The Gnome

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally31 View Post
I'm really beginning to think it's our ownership group/Ken King. Feaster is a very intelligent man; same with Weisbrod. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a few ideas of their own that haven't been accepted/approved because ownership said no. This team needs a new direction, identity, and player personel.

It just doesn't make much sense. It's already looking like 4yrs and counting.
_________
(I love our new drafting philosophy thus far, advanced stats, etc. Not to be a complete downer)
I agree it probably is the ownership, not feaster for the most part. But he could have at least tried for an older FA, or pending FA. Whoever it is, I'm sick of it. This organization is being poorly accessed and has coasted along for a number of years now. I'd trade a lot of our top guys including kipper, iggy, cammy, and in return target a couple young big bodied centres, a big mean dman, or at least some solid picks In a good draft.

This team is so soft, and not nearly big and strong enough up the middle. I actually like our d core for the most part, except our bottom pair. We have some strong young goalies to compete for top spot, and regardless kipper is done soon. It's time to move on.

I do like some of our young prospects. If this management team pulled the right trades we could be back on track sooner rather than later

The Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote