View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Yashintangibles
6 Million Dollar Man

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedfed View Post
Larsson's a great player, but his development was Niederreiter'ed by the Devs. I think his ceiling has fallen somewhat. Kuznetsov, on the other hand, has had a chance to develop in a big spotlight with a big role with a big pressure in a pro league and has made the best of it so far.
Devils didn't Niederreit Larsson because he was already playing like an average defence-man for his 1st NHL season. Sure he took a step back after his injury but the NHL is the league where he belongs since day 1 of the last season.

Legit top 4 defence-man are currently sitting to let him play simply because he's head and shoulders better than them. Go get a look on different Devils Game Day Thread, there's almost nothing but praise for Larsson. And I can tell you that's a nitpicking fanbase regarding the defensive players.

I'm sure you've got a very good hockey knowledge and Washington is playing NJ back to back this week-end. Watch Adam closely, I'm sure you'll be delighted.

As for Kuznetsov, I'd figuratively trade half of my team to get him but I'm completely biased. Kuznetsov, admiral of all the Russias.

Last edited by Yashintangibles: 02-19-2013 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Typo
Yashintangibles is offline   Reply With Quote