View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 01:36 PM
TCL40

vCash: 500
Any kind of illness in a baby that young is high risk, but it appears whether it was baby or not, that the situation is resolved and I am glad to see Looch back at practice.

Looks like the flu like symptoms have all but depleted the team. Hope everyone is healthy by Thursday. Wonder if they won't call up a couple of Providence players just in case some of those 7 can't play.

As for the team squeaking by in all its wins-I still don't think this team has put on a 100% effort game yet. In the team's defense-while they may not have matched up against any spectacular teams (although Rangers IMO are a good team-slow start aside) they have probably faced 3 of the best goalies in the Eastern Conference in Lundqvist, Price and Miller.

I think this team needs to play a full 60, but the fact that they are finding a way to win when they aren't putting their best efforts on the ice is a plus as well. I would still love to see them notch a blow out game at some point. So far any goals seem hard come by.

TCL40 is offline   Reply With Quote