View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Huffer

vCash: 1090
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetkarma View Post
Sure we will see him at C at the pro prospects camp here this summer.

If you had a choice or preference , you would have him be a C over a W , if he would be as effective in either position imo. I think the plan will be to see if he can handle and produce at C and then let him get some experience there and if needed he can always go back to LW.

He still has 10 or 12 games before hopefully a pretty good playoff run , and then if St.Johns is still playing there is that option and as I have mentioned , depending on how the season unfolds for the Jets , I would not be surprised to see him get his feet wet in the NHL , as a look see.

Maybe our friend Renegade Stylings can add his opinion on C/LW for us .
Having a 6'5" C would be a great thing to have. Heck a 6'5" winger would be great, but if he was able to continue to improve his skating and was able to play C, like you said a 6'5" C would be nice.

Looks like the Ice Caps are in tough to make the playoffs, so it might be Memorial Cup or Jets if he's playing this spring. Won't get the chance to play on the Jets if the Bronco's go all the way though.

If the Jets are officially out of it at the end of the season though, it would be interesting to see him play some games.

On another note, what's the status on Telegin?