Greening-O'Brien-Condra
Grant

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen-UFA
Phillips-Gryba
Borowiecki

Anderson
Lehner

UFA : We'd need to sign a D-man like Lubomir Visnovsky or Mark Streit while Ceci and Vikstrand develop

Who doesn't like the potential of that line-up? Not sure the Avs would do it but a package of Michalek, Wiercioch + our first is worth a ton.
Lots of potential but for some of the guys too much too soon most likely. We also both know Sherman isn't moving Duchene, specially considering he has bounced back and the situation with ROR.

IMO the Sens need to get another top six, not exchange one for another. Now I realize that is a tough task, but if the Sens are going to accelerate the rebuild Murray has to find a partner that needs to move salary or wants to initiate a rebuild.

Personally I dislike any lineup proposal that has a UFA slotted in as an answer to a gapping hole.

Targetting and signing UFAs isn't in anyway predictable, even if the team is willing to significantly overpay.

I suppose I believe it's better to have a lesser but certain advantage than the possibility of a greater one that may come to nothing.

Holdurbreathe is offline   Reply With Quote