View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Double Dion
Jets fan 30/06/2013

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman91 View Post
As much as Flames fans think JBo is worth it isn't what he will return and you won't like that one bit. But Feaster has to be one of the worst GMs in the NHL. When's the last time he signed someone to an outstanding contract? When's the last time he made a big trade and won (Was he around for Iggy? On phone right now)?

The thing about HF is people look into how much they think their players are worth but in reality they could get traded any moment. I never expected to just see Johnson get traded like he did.

JBo may be a top pairing defensemen but no one will take on that contract and pay overpayment for him. Now I'm sure I will just get the "Good I would rather keep him" line but I'm sure the organization will say differently when the deadline comes. The Flames need a full rebuild, JBo may be valuable to the team now but won't be for the future. Best to get his salary out of here for some picks or prospects (JBo doesn't warrant a blue-chip) and tank this year.
JBo is a scare commodity. He has value. The toughest thing to find is #1 centermen. The second toughest is top pairing defensemen.

BTW, I'm sorry our public school system failed you so badly.

Double Dion is offline   Reply With Quote