View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 03:23 PM
ps241
Drunken rant!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetkarma View Post
Not entirely sure how the dates line up , but JR playoffs start sooner , therefore depending on well SC does , there may be games left for the Ice Caps. Like you mentioned , I have also said depending on how the Jets are doing , there may be an opportunity for Lowry to get in a few games at the NHL level. That would be a good thing imo , to get his feet wet if the Jets are realistically done.

As for Telegin , I think it was RR that was saying that in the conversations he has had with Keith McCambridge , Telegin's name has never come up this year fwiw. Meaning that it isn't a positive regarding his prospects.
I heard McCambridge commenting on Telegin in an interview on H & L and his feelings echoed Zingers (from an H & L interview I heard as well). Ivan has NHL level skill set (speed and shot) but when he arrived in St John's he was use to playing a rover style and basically had to learn positional play from scratch. Ivan has also had to endure lost time due to a head injury this season.

My hopes are that next season he takes a big step forward and after taking one step back this past season to learn how to be a pro he takes two steps forward and begins to assert himself with his speed and skill. Only time will tell I guess.

honestly I want to see live for myself what he can do in the prospects camp, at the main training camp, and in some exibition games.