Thread: Value of: Evgeny Kuznetsov to Edmonton
View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 04:27 PM
DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedfed View Post
He's been a healthy scratch a lot, that's what I'm talking about. If you have a guy who's not eligible for AHL, you play him or send him to the juniors/Europe. That's how McPhee usually handles business. If he's unsure the prospect would be playing night in and night out, he'll send him down. That's what happened with Forsberg and Wilson this year.
I didn't mean he did that with Kuznetsov (because it was Kuzya's choice), I was only talking about Larsson here.
DeBoer stated that he was going to give the same cast that brought him to the SC finals, a fair shake, wich is perfectly fine by me. On top of that, Larsson played half the year in Albany, so it wasn't as if he needed to play, he had a leg up on almost 90% of our blueline cause of that. When Tallinder started to slip, Adam was brought right in and hasn't left our top pairing since.

I won't second guess what McPhee does with his team but if there's someone you can trust when running a team, it's Lou Lamoriello and everyone around him. When you have a franchise that made the postseason every single year, except one, in the past decade and a half, I guess his track record speaks for itself... and that's despite losing all kinds of All-Star caliber talent year, after year, after year, etc.

Just saying

DEVILS ALL THE WAY* is offline   Reply With Quote