View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Bronn
Registered Sellsword

vCash: 500
Lucian Bute vs Jean Pascal

Now i know there ia a boxing thread somewhere around here but i wanted to make a poll and since this is possibly the biggest boxing match in Quebec since....well since a long time i think it deserve it's own thread but mods may feel free to disagree with this and move or merge it if they see fit.

Rumors have been going wild in the last few days about a possible matchup between Bute and Pascal and that possibly very soon (fall is rumored). Interbox , GYM and the two boxers are interested in making the fight and have agreed to do it at 175lbs.
http://www.lapresse.ca/sports/sports...7_accueil_POS1

Are you hyped for a potential fight between the two ?

Do you think they can sellout the olympic stadium ?

Who do you think win this ?

Personally i sort of want to see it but i cannot really say that i'm hyped. Iy weuld have been much better a couple of years ago when both were champions and on the rise. Now after Bute getting his ass handed to him by Froch and Pascal not looking that good in his last couple of fights it doesn't have the same lustre. I also think doing it at the Olympic stadium as rumored is seeing too big. This is not Floyd vs Manny or GSP vs Silva here. I don't think they can fill the stadium and should focus on selling out the Bell Center instead.

As far as my prediction if the fight happens i say Bute by decision

Discuss

Bronn is offline   Reply With Quote