View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Tigers1992

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GangGreen View Post
Who were the 2? Kirwan and ?
With all the people posting with 'sources' on here, you would think they would get the other kid who has signed correctly, even after I left it open for a day . Dennis Yan is the one who signed. Him and Kirwan are the only ones who have officially signed at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewerjones View Post
I am not saying that Tiger is right or wrong, and all I wanted to state was that my sources in Michigan have stated that Werenski will go the US route. I am not saying it is etched in stone, but just what I heard from reliable sources. Things may change.
And thats fine. Nothing wrong with that. Oddly, it seems that there are a few posters on here who really, really want guys like Yan, Korostelev and Werenski out of the mix. Wish 'Wingman' would follow up on my question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb392 View Post
They weren't just leaked by some nobody either, USHR is reporting it (pay site but you can see a few of the names).
Ive seen the article, USHR just suggests that they are guys the US program has extended invites out too. There is a Chicago based player that they have also offered a spot too. Thus far just the two have officially signed.