View Single Post
02-19-2013, 04:29 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by GangGreen View Post
Who were the 2? Kirwan and ?
With all the people posting with 'sources' on here, you would think they would get the other kid who has signed correctly, even after I left it open for a day . Dennis Yan is the one who signed. Him and Kirwan are the only ones who have officially signed at this point.

Originally Posted by chewerjones View Post
I am not saying that Tiger is right or wrong, and all I wanted to state was that my sources in Michigan have stated that Werenski will go the US route. I am not saying it is etched in stone, but just what I heard from reliable sources. Things may change.
And thats fine. Nothing wrong with that. Oddly, it seems that there are a few posters on here who really, really want guys like Yan, Korostelev and Werenski out of the mix. Wish 'Wingman' would follow up on my question...

Originally Posted by jfb392 View Post
They weren't just leaked by some nobody either, USHR is reporting it (pay site but you can see a few of the names).
Ive seen the article, USHR just suggests that they are guys the US program has extended invites out too. There is a Chicago based player that they have also offered a spot too. Thus far just the two have officially signed.