View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 04:29 PM
hockey jockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogpound View Post
I have seen Myers play a lot this year and maybe a bit bias and have also talked to a few scouts who really really like him. He is 15 and is about 6'1 180 who is extremely good at moving puck out of his end, plays physical, big shot, and has excellent patience. Needs work on his skating but has gotten a lot better since the start of the year.. Playing top 3 minutes on the Flyers and on top pp and also kills. I think he will surprise many.

I think a lot of teams will be scared away becuase of Jacob's health issues and size. Unbeleiveable skill and vision on the ice and extrememly fast and quick but I don't think he will be able to last once he is playing agasint older and bigger players. Its a little different when you are playing against NHL draft pics instead of Midget AAA players.
I think Myers or Ward will be lucky to get drafted , Myers plays lots of PP ,he is not very physical and has an average shot and really needs to improve his skating.He is very smart with the puck but he has a good cast of players around.Jacob has a better chance to be drafted even at his size the first pick last year was not much bigger.