View Single Post
02-19-2013, 08:36 PM
Good Canadian Kid!
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Kirk
Originally Posted by
Haha, I guess I could have been clearer.
1) Jets might value Postma more because the prospect pool is shallow
2) Other teams don't value him as highly.
3) Won't return as much in a trade as some fans might want.
4) as a result, probably better for the Jets to hold on to him and see how it all unfolds.
5) post was longer than it might have been because I wanted to treat the subject with respect, instead of the typical "
other teams prospects suck, lulz
" attitude that is pervasive on these boards.
6) Tangradi, indeed, was acquired for a 7th. I must have just subconsciously lumped him in with the Ellerby & Loktionov deals.
7) John Muckler can still suck my balls.
Haha, I think we're in agreement.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Stej