View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 10:43 PM
shinchanyo

vCash: 500
I think it's outright pathetic to attack a guy over twitter anonymously and then come back here and crow for people's approval it actually makes me feel sick even though the attacks are spot on he does not deserve the contract he has. Send him your address and number then I have no problem with it it's the anonymity and entitlement of the net makes me wanna puke.

I actually like the effort I felt the two teams were just flying up and down the ice all game then again I woke from a nap when I watched the game so maybe I just felt slow?

Nash was sorely missed but so were about 5 empty nets. An unrealistic amount of empty nets were missed thosed are amazing quality scoring chances and we only gave up two goals. We also got points in our 5 games before this winning 4 of them I think and montreal is on a 5 game WIN streak for a reason. I can't kvetch about this loss because I understand that in sports your team will lose some games where they were better overall like we did against the devils.

Just seems we are a bunch of brats on here when the team loses and that twitter nonsense set me off.

shinchanyo is offline   Reply With Quote