View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 11:39 PM
Duchene2MacKinnon
BELIEVE

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsfan09 View Post
He might be good, but he's not even close to being as good as Jones. He may have looked better at the World Juniors, but he is older and more polished. Jones at the very least becomes a more offensive EJ(smooth skating big man who shows flashes). Trouba is a wildcard. I do really like him though.
I know Trouba is a hockey year older( 8 months) but I was comparing the WJC as underagers in which Trouba impressed me helluva lot more than Jones, on a train wreck tteam. Hard to be the lone bright spot for a 17 year old "defensive defenseman".

The legend continues. No his floor is no where near a more offensive EJ, his floor is a 6'4 MAB. Please, don't think of me saying he'll bust, I'm no scout nor I'm a fortune teller. I just would like to know what's the difference between Jones now and EJ in 06? Philips, Jovo and Berard in their draft years? Jones is as bigger wild card than Trouba. In a year from now everyone will be jumping on Ekbald's bandwagon claiming he's the next big thing and so on and so fourth.