View Single Post
02-20-2013, 12:05 AM
vCash: 500
Lol I have said it twice but never thought about even doing it myself.... Thank you for making the thread.

Dan Boyle is interesting, especially if we are in contention. Matt Read is a name I could see them wanting. They need wingers, but the team isn't even that bad. San Jose fans always panic when their team goes into a funk. I can see why though since they always are thrown into contention for the cup. Boyle would provide us with exactly what we need though, a puck moving dman. He has an alright shot and is okay at defense. He also can carry the puck into the offensive zone, which I don't think any of our defenseman can lol.

I posted this early in another thread but we need to go something like 17-11-3 in the last 31 games to reach the 55 point mark(Estimated number to make the playoffs). We really are one serious injury away from being a true lottery team. Shoot if the team keeps playing like it has most of the time(excluding the NYI game) we are a lottery team. An injury to Bryz or Giroux and we are in trouble. Also if that happens we probably wouldn't make a panic move because it's hard to replace players like them. As much as a lot of fans don't want to hear, we might be sellers come the deadline.