View Single Post
02-20-2013, 01:56 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Mafoofoo View Post
Well PM it's clear that Tmac must've told him that everytime he passes the puck to the goal cam it counts as 7 assists.
Boy how I wish that were true. lol

Originally Posted by superroyain10 View Post
To reinforce my point, Braun and Demers deserve to play over Murray because Murray has been very bad. Braun and Demers have not played over Murray; Murray has played under them.

I haven't seen really good puck-moving from either player. Average, middling. Like many other defensive d-men. Actually not even as good as Murray in his prime; great first-pass out of the zone.
You should watch them more then because both are better than Murray. Demers is well above average as a puck-mover. Braun is above average as well. They're able to handle the puck in all three zones. Something Murray can't do. And Murray's first pass is vastly overrated. The actual pass itself may have a low turnover rate, it is hardly anything beyond a basic pass. He never stretches the ice. He never threads a pass through a lane. It's never a pass that actually starts the offense let alone create a scoring opportunity.

Pinkfloyd is offline   Reply With Quote