View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 01:08 AM
AslanRH
Part of the Plan

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsfan89 View Post
there is a TON of free agent forwards this summer though. Plus we could finally give Pirate and maybe even Colin Smith a chance to shine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraAcesS View Post
Those are the ones we actually have a chance at, I would add Horton to this list, Bozak and MacArthur are third liners but we also need a third line LW on top of a third line center. Clowe is way to old for this team.

Sgarbossa does not belong in the bottom 6. They should be giving him a chance in the top 6 on the wing but they aren't. And no... I don't really believe Pj's will be around next year.....

Trade Zannon, Jones, and O'Byrne at the deadline.

The only reason I think we have a shot at Horton is because it's hard to imagine Boston giving him a raise with how close to the cap they are already. Clarkson isn't going to leave the first team who gave him a real chance at the NHL, unless NJ is just retarded. Obviously Bozak has his connection to Denver, and has played with MacArthur.
Agree with Cobra with all the above, and neither Penner or Clowe have done much this year from what I've read from their fans, so I'd avoid both.