View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 06:10 AM
ReggieMoto

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to ReggieMoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone for your jar View Post
Wow. After posting this I've gone back to read the rest of the replies, and I gotta say, I'm amazed at the unanimity on this board.

Did a lot of people read other replies before posting, and so were somewhat influenced, or do we really all perceive things so similarly?
Makes me wonder as well. Honestly, I get the Chara thing, not so much the Ference and Kelly votes. Especially the Kelly votes.

The question is, who has impressed least? Did folks really expect a third liner to be "impressive"? Could he be better? Yes. But least impressive? I think that's harsh for a third liner.

I voted Seguin, because frankly I think he has been one of the least impressive players on the team given the level of play everyone is expecting of him, especially in this third season of play, especially following his success in Switzerland. This is not a vote to put him on the trading block, mind you. However, he is a guy many if not all here thought was going to explode into a player fitting all expectations, and he hasn't approached that even a little. I find his play very unimpressive.

ReggieMoto is offline   Reply With Quote