View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 08:03 AM
Cujomi
YNWA

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilinblood View Post
Defence and a pitiful bottom 6. I didnt say he was a bad goalie, I said our issues arent in the net. Take a look at our 5 on 5 +/- its by far dead last, and 5 on 5 GF total, shot differential has also been an issue and scoring chance differential --showing we give up shots in good areas. If you are going to use stats use ones that are intelligent... we sure do have a good PP.

i like how you used-- "lol" -as the hidden proverbial side jab to insinuate a persons lack of posting validity. You are so smart though. Shame for me not being on your level of hockey intelligence. *bows*
It wasn't an off-handed jab at anyone. It was a laugh because of the ridiculousness of what Anderson is doing in Ottawa. However this is the internet where everyone thinks everything is a personal attack on them.

Anyway, my point was that look at Ottawa's defence and look at their goals against. The difference between Edmonton and Ottawa right now is a coach and a goalie. Edmonton has way more offensive weapons and their defence isn't much worse than Ottawa's right now. Anderson is just playing on another level. He doesn't need to score 30 goals for you; he can keep your goals against down which is where you are having a real issue.

Cujomi is online now   Reply With Quote