View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 08:52 AM
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Translation: If a trade makes sense, the Sharks GM won’t be shy to pull the trigger.

While Wilson wouldn’t say it, if I had to guess, it would make sense for him to be looking to add help at the forward position and deal from his surplus on defense.

A few thousand miles away, I don’t imagine Florida Panthers GM Dale Tallon is going to wait too much longer before moving some bodies from his disappointing squad. I’d give it another five or six games before the Panthers decide where they’re headed organizationally. And unless the Panthers get to winning some games in a hurry, I believe the focus soon will be on moving the program towards the younger faces in the organization. The most notable UFA-to-be on the team is center Stephen Weiss. Whether or not the Panthers attempt to re-sign him before the April 3 trade deadline is a decision that has yet to be made. Lots to play out here over the next few weeks in South Florida.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/i...lfredsson-away

Boston wants Alfredsson.

Gaborik for Boyle?

Weiss looks disinterested in Florida. I was watching the Leafs feed of the Leafs-Panthers game on Monday. Kyper and MacLean were wondering what happened to Weiss. He looks terrible. Weiss has been playing with Kopecky and Fleischmann. That entire team looks lost. This team almost beat Jersey in the playoffs last April. Too many long term deals on that team. Tallon had all that space to fill in 2011. Versteeg is hurt. Their best player is a 19 year old kid. Huberdeau.