View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 09:25 AM
Vitto79

vCash: 500
I think it's a bad idea to make a BIG move this yr. I mean the team did get first in the East last yr and they made a move with Nash .......they deserve this yr to win with this group........adding vets for picks in the process for sure.

Honestly Gaborik, Nash, Richards will be judged on how they perform in the playoffs..........FIRST we have to get there of course........after that I am fine with Callahan, Stepan in the top 6 and boy Hagelin has been on fire lately so he deservies a top 6 role right now.

After that it's iffy......Boyle should be a goner next yr but they may regret moving him this yr since he is part of the team chemistry. Pyatt has done well enough to get 3rd line minutes so they need that 1 Forward rental............Antropov?

4th line is solid with Powe coming back hopefully, Halpern and Asham have done a pretty good job at their roles really.

On D Gilroy has done a pretty good job but a rental D is needed for sure. I don't move DZ for ROR. Too risky right now

so inclosing, deadline pickups are a D(ideally top 4 rental) and a 2nd/3rd line depth guy. All for picks and/or midlevel prospects.........Eminger thrown in to move a contract.