View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 10:46 AM
LSCII
Dark Cloud

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaylorJ1 View Post
Can't wait to see this place if to your point (which is a good one) they break out in a few games, but have a few close ones stolen from them. The same that are saying A, A+ will be giving them C, C- if they go 7-6-1 in their next 13 but have a goal differential in the teens.

I said earlier they've been a B, I think they're snakebit shooting wise and that's brought down the goal differential. But at the same time they're like a kid getting B's in honors classes. Smart kid, would get A's everywhere else, but the expectations are different.
Yup. This place can be a little bit bipolar at times.

It comes with the territory of being die hard fans though, so I typically just ignore it. They've sucked offensively (at least to what I expected), IMO, but that has to break at some point. They can't be this inept when they have so much talent. I really do think things will suddenly start clicking for them, and when that happens, they're going to start rolling teams. I just hope they don't get hot too early and then fade by the playoffs. The key is to sustain a high level of play going into them...

LSCII is online now   Reply With Quote