Thread: Value of: Ryan Miller
View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 09:55 AM
oilinblood

vCash: 553
Edmonton would be interested but not desperate. Our issues revolve around our defence...particularly the right side... and lack of F/O and body dominance in bottom 6. So any main assets would be used to pursue those ends.

For a year and a run with Miller... considering Dubes hasnt been an issue for us and has better numbers than Miller (bigger than the numbers is simply that Dubes hasnt been the issue-we are the worst 5 on 5 team in 14 years and last i checked Dubnyk wasnt brought in to win draws and score goals)... we would be willing to make a proposal but its not the dire need. No point in taking a shot at Miller when we really need a Johnny Boychuk and a Brian Boyle type first.

out of curiosity what do you think it would take? Part of me thinks Dubnyk, for a young goalie behind this crappy team, despite his 2 off-periods this year, is proving himself a #1.

and btw if MACT wasnt here we wouldnt even have Fistric who has been a terrific addition in a bottom 6 role. He takes the odd penalty but most of them have been "mean " penalties (hits/punches after whistles to crease crashers) which i am fully acceptive of. Time for Tambo to hit the road. I have no fiath in Tambo even knowing how to dial the right numbers for other GMs...i think he just holidays year round in Bali.

Last edited by oilinblood: 02-20-2013 at 10:01 AM.
oilinblood is offline   Reply With Quote