View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 10:01 AM
Burke the Legend

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
Forget the west. Worry about the east first. Lewt's look at it:

1. Boston is better than we are. Hate to say it, but they are.The ****ers.
2. ****sburgh is better than we are, how could they not be? Christ Crosby Malkin.
3. Rags will get MUCH better the next 16 games. Bet on it.
4. Jersey I just hate, but somehow they do it. Brodeur is an alien cyborg.
5. Philly. I don't know what the hell is going on, except my sister might improve the D for them at the moment. Still, I expect them to wake up and improve.

After that, this team is showing that they will compete with every other eastern club. 6-8 finish is very possible in this short season. 82 game season, not sure.
See this is what I mean by overestimating teams, these teams all have problems too.
-Boston is a tough team for sure with offensive depth, grit and a solid D, although they will have trouble unless they can get their PP together. Also I'm not sold on Rask as a full time goalie.
-Pens obviously are a solid team and will be a playoff favourite although I think the Habs match up well against them.
-Rangers sure have potential for upside but teams can't afford to wait to get it together in a short season. They really should have beat the CH last night they had every advantage and they couldn't do much.
-Jersey is another strong team but the Habs have beaten them showing they can compete with top teams.
-Flyers are a mess please you can't list them as a strong team right now.

Burke the Legend is offline   Reply With Quote