View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 11:10 AM
TwoPadStack
Gross Misconduct

vCash: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
Posted this a couple of pages back TPS, but didn't want you to miss it, your response would be interesting on this matter.

A Bruins fan on the Trade Board pointed me in the direction of a Twitter ran by a Mr. Dominic Tiano, who apparently does the following, according to his Twitter Bio: "Cover the OHL's draft eligible players for the NHL Draft for OHL Writers and In the O Radio", here's some of his Tweets on the matter.

What I find interesting is supposedly the Bruins are the team that he'd "like to play for one day" as stated in the above Tweet. So again, something that apparently got overlooked. This Dom gentleman is to the Bruins board what you are for us....if you just want to respond w/ a simple "Yes" or "No" that'd be fine as well
Haven't heard anything about the Bruins, but they may very well be in contact with the Avs. I've never heard O'Ry say he wants to be a Bruin, he never supported them or anything as a kid.

Anyways, only thing to take from that is what I've been saying since before the season started, yet everybody wants to believe otherwise... he has not asked for a trade. Also, he will not sign an offer sheet. Nothing has changed there.