View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 11:11 AM
orange is better
Lattelepjandi lopatr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psuhockey View Post
He signed a 3 year deal with the KHL before the season, so he won't be able to play in the NHL for at least two years. It's not that big of a deal as other prospects won't be hitting the NHL right away, but why have the headache when there are other great players available.

I doubt the Flyers will be picking in the top 5 unless there are some serious injuries. I think Calgary, Columbus, Florida and the Islanders will definitely be worst, with Washington, Buffalo, Colorado, and Winnepeg probably in there too. So unless of a miracle lottery win (do it for the league Gary!), the Flyers would be picking 9 to 14 if they miss the playoffs. If Nich is available there, absolutely pick him, but I think he would be gone. At those picks, I would like any of Nurse, Pulock,or Ristolainen.
I like Pulock and nurse, but I'm not entirely sold on ristolainen. I think he can be good but if we draft there, and Pulock and nurse are both gone, I'd seriously consider picking anthony mantha if he's on the board.

Also, is pulocks name pronounced PULL-OCK or PYEW-LOCK?