Thread: Speculation: Buffalo Move Coming?
View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 12:39 PM
tsujimoto74

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by caley View Post
So, the big question is: would a package of Ehrhoff and Ennis be enough to land Ryan O'Reilly? In theory, Colorado's getting what they would want: a Top 4 defenceman and a Top 6 forward (Not a center)?

If teams were unwilling to make a deal for McCormick, I'd guess that he will clear waivers, unless Buffalo was refusing to take a body back or asking for too much, that is.
Ehrhoff + Ennis would be too much for ROR, I think. Ehrhoff has been our best defenseman overall since signing here, IMO. It really doesn't seem like the kind of move Regier would make. I'd bet Ehrhoff is just getting a maintenance day. Ennis is a guy I could see them moving though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birddog View Post
just wondering do people think that ROR will fix their ailing team?
No, not completely. This roster has a lot of problems (big one being coaching, which doesn't look like it's getting fixed any time soon). But players like ROR are the kind Ruff typically does well with, and he would fill a gaping void on the roster: a forward who can take tough defensive match-ups and also win some ****ing faceoffs. Doesn't fix all of our problems, but it does fix a big one.