View Single Post
02-20-2013, 12:41 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by SJeasy View Post
I am not feeling well this year, but I have watched about 60% of games (I tend to fall asleep at odd points and probably have only seen 100% of 2 games). I haven't seen Havlat committing turnovers. I have seen extended dangles with the puck with no turnovers. Horrible boardwork.

I have seen unreal turnovers from Vlasic and several from JT in their own zone and they aren't from dangle. I'd really like to see stats on dzone turnovers.

And yes, nifty is dangle, edge control, etc. Multiple changes of direction with control of the puck. I characterize Boyle as nifty as well. I didn't characterize Heatley as nifty as he did exactly that which you are attributing to Havlat. If I am missing too much, you may be right.
I'm talking turnovers in the O zone. Booting chances left and right. I've watched all but 2 games and saw some live. He looks even worse live. He has made some dangles for sure but how many were successful? honestly? He usually dangles then loses it when I'm watching. Or passes it to nobody. Last game they had a great chance in front of the net and he missed his guy with an 8 foot pass by quite a bit. I haven't noticed him much in his own end.

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better stat.

dwood16 is offline   Reply With Quote