View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 12:46 PM
DeuceMN
Really?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by domaug View Post
it takes two to tango and unsurprisingly the only side biting on this is Minnesota. Pens fans in here already mentioned they don't like it.
Many have mentioned that they do, over the course 6 or whatever different variants of this thread.

Since Despres has been playing as well as he has for you guys, I can see the hesitation however.

You also have Maatta and Morrow plus a couple others, but those three would be the only interesting ones. I know Morrow is your top d prospect, and the cost for him might be too high for us, but Maatta should be had for a fair value at least.

You have a glut of potential d. You could move 1 without hurting your prospect pool. You also need forwards. The Wild have too many forwards fighting for the same space right now. This is what makes us potential trading partners.

Maatta, trade-wise holds the least value for you guys of those three. He would also be the easiest for you to part with.

I would do Clutterbuck for Maatta straight up. Maybe throw in a conditional 3rd if he re-signs with you guys. Something around this would be about fair value. You get one part you need, we get one we need.

DeuceMN is offline   Reply With Quote