View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 01:35 PM
WhiskeySeven

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander View Post
1. Nothing I have said is inflammatory. If a fan of another team coming here and merely disagreeing with a Habs fan in a respectful way is annoying to you, then you have a remarkably thin skin.

2. I came here to get a Montreal perspective on the game, and I saw a characterization of Tortarella's comments that I found inaccurate, that's all. It's a discussion board.

3. He didn't call them a bad team, he said they played poorly and that the Rangers played worse. If you have a serious problem with that statement, then I question which game you were watching (you are free to challenge my opinion of the game, but you're going to have a hard time convincing me that what we saw was anything other than a very sloppy affair).
1. I understand that, I was asking rhetorically because Toronto and Boston fans creep in here all the time.

2. I don't think it's inaccurate. It was pretty arrogant to call the Habs a boring team, or to claim that the team that BEAT YOU played poorly.

3. How much hockey do you watch? I caught the first period and a bit, it was tactical and very well executed defensively.

Besides I was just ranting to my fellow Habs fans, it doesn't pertain to anyone else really.

WhiskeySeven is online now   Reply With Quote