View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 01:42 PM
YouCantYandleThis*
Moustache Enthusiast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossey3535 View Post
I called it earlier in the thread - Kassian is going to do better if he knows he's important to the team. It's hard to play his optimal game on the 4th line IMO. In his few shifts with the Sedins last night he looked good again, it's not an accident.

Now the best case scenario is for him to be on the 2nd line - where he's doomed to fail as a winger on Kesler's line just like every other winger Kesler has had.

The speed line of Hansen/Schroeder/Raymond should stay together. So now he's on the bottom-6. I just think he's the type of guy who hasn't developed the maturity to put in a consistent effort in the bottom-6. Unless AV gives the third line a lot larger role than he has for the last several years.

Hopefully either Kass develops some maturity fast or he's going to get sent down again. AV could also give him a bigger role or Kesler could suddenly learn to pass, but I'm not holding my breath for those two scenarios.
You're saying the Sedins make Kassian look better than Volpatti and Weise/Lapierre?

Stop the presses.