View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 02:52 PM
dwood16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkie551 View Post
After the blues goal, the Sharks played some of their best hockey since the losing streak began. It was almost like a light switch went off and everyone played really well. I really do like what Kennedy is bringing to the team even though I have this feeling he will be sent down before too long. Still, if you're going to ride a hot hand, you keep Kennedy up.

This was also a must win in that no one is beating Chicago. Would have hated to go into Chicago with a 8 game losing streak. Now if the Sharks wanted more confidence they will finally end Chicago's, which is just now getting ridiculous.
I doubt you'll see Kennedy sent down. He has speed and hands, Sharks need that. He may have already passed havlat on the Depth chart.

He may have made Galiardi expendable now though. That guy is a hack. He does nothing but talk when he's dressed and has a weak shot. I hope Kennedy keeps it up and opens the door for a trade that can get someone in here who can actually score goals. A sniper is desperately needed too many slow playmakers here.

dwood16 is offline   Reply With Quote