View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 02:04 PM
Hockey Duckie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks View Post
I'm surprised by how negative some of you are being about discussing a trade that had major consequences for the team. If you don't like the topic feel free not to participate, nobody is forcing you. There's really no reason to come in here and make negative comments about the topic though.
If you don't like the response, then you don't have to make the topic. The topic also did not state, "Let's take a positive revisit of the Andy McDonald trade."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks View Post
There's really no reason to come in here and make negative comments about other posters though.
There. Fixed.

Anyhow, talking about this is like talking about an ex that kinda screwed up a part of your life a while back. When I read your topic I immediately envision Big Bert and Schneider. You can see the accident that is about to occur, but all you can do is to close your eyes, turn your head away, and absorb the fecal consequences once stupid idea connects with long term fiscal responsibility and lack of prospect growth. It's almost as asinine as the notion of "Spending is the path for growth and prosperity." when there's no monies in the till and no new jobs being developed. Oh wait... it's the exact same problem.

Hockey Duckie is offline   Reply With Quote