View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 03:38 PM
Habskrieg

vCash: 500
I don't know. I like him. I'm aware his point production isn't a good as some others on the team. But his veteran experience, his work ethic and while no producing much points is still god enough offensively and defensively, are all good assets. Could we have better? Maybe. But I believe the team likes him and that he's good in the locker room.Yes, his size doesn't really work for him. At least he's got good speed. He seems on par with previous seasons as for point production. And maybe he's distracted and tired because of his new born kid. Let's not forget that he also is a clutch player during the playoffs. You know, when it matters?

Do I think we'll trade him? Not a chance. Not only does Gionta have a NTC, I don't think we trade our captain either, it would look just bad. It would look just as bad if Gionta waived his NTC to get out of here, unless it was for personal reasons. Do I think we'll re-sign him at the end of his contract? Probably not, or maybe for less than his current salary, unless his performances change until then. What ever it is, I'm glad he's a Hab.

Habskrieg is offline   Reply With Quote