View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 02:59 PM
sh724

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman91 View Post
I'm saying Stewy gets a deal around 2-3 years around 2.5-3.5mil a year. After those years up depending on what the Blues look like and he looks like he will be gone or re-signed. By that time Jaskin and Rattie will have time to develop in the AHL while possibly coming up for a few games during the regular season due to injury.

Stewart so far has earned being kept on this club and I think the odd man out in the top-9 right now is Andy McDonald.

His play has dropped off quite a bit this year. he's been excellent on the power play but when trying to skate in circles or open up ice he fumbles the puck quite a bit and causes some serious odd-man rushes. I like that he is sort of mentoring Tarasenko but they should not be on a line together, there is just no chemistry and its hard to watch.

Stewart is already getting $3 mil he is not going to take a pay cut especially considering he is playing a lot better this season than what he was when he signed that contract. He is going to want a raise and if he keeps up his play this season he will ask for at least $3.5